This conference qualifies for continuing education in multiple disciplines as follows:
- PHYSICIANS: The Christian Medical & Dental Associations designates this educational activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s)™.
- PHYSICIANS ASSISTANTS: AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s)™ by an organization accredited by the ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive up to 6 credits for completing this activity.
- NURSE PRACTITIONERS: The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME. Individuals are responsible for checking with the AANPCP for further guidelines. Nurse practitioners may receive up to 6 credits for completing this activity.
Click here for additional information
- TEXAS ATTORNEYS: TEXAS ATTORNEYS: The State Bar of Texas has reviewed and ACCREDITED this activity as follows: ACCREDITED CLE HOURS: 1.5 (Course No. 174064351)
- LICENSED COUNSELORS: Green Oaks Behavioral Healthcare Services designates this live activity for 6 Continuing Education Credits for Licensed Professionals in Social Work Disciplines including LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LMSW, LSW, and Ph.D. of Psychology
- DALLAS DIOCESE DEACONS: The Diaconal Ministry and Formation Office of the Diocese of Dallas has approved this activity for 6 hours continuing education credits.
- NURSES: This educational activity has been approved by the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91). 6 contact hours approved. Click here for additional information
Attendees should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical / Mental Health Accreditation Information
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) and Catholic Pro-Life Community and Catholic Physicians Guild of Dallas. Christian Medical & Dental Associations is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians..
Christian Medical & Dental Associations is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Green Oaks Behavioral Healthcare Services is accredited by the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and is, according to the Texas Department of Health, able to issue continuing education for all Social Work Disciplines, by the Texas Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Psychologists (Ph.D./ Psy.D.), and Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (LCDC).
No commercial support for this activity.