We strongly encourage Mass and March attendees to use DART. It is an easy and cost efficient way to get to the Roe Memorial Events.
One-Day DART pass is $5.00.
Beginning of March (Cathedral): Pearl/Arts District Station
March for Life Rally - Akard Station
(Ending location of the March)
- System Map
- Station Lists (with addresses and parking availability)
Free parking is available at the nearby Mockingbird Station, 5465 E. Mockingbird Lane at Central, with Red and Blue lines running directly to all stations listed above.
Please note: The walk from each station to the location is as follows:
- Pearl/Arts Station to Cathedral where March begins is 0.3 miles
- Akard Station to Earle Cabell Federal Building (Rally) is 0.3 miles
For those persons attending prayer vigils:
- At Southwestern abortion facility: You may take the Red line from the Park Station, 8169 Park Lane at Greenville (free public parking is available) to the Peal/Arts Station or take the Orange Line from the Park Station to the Pearl/Arts Station
- At Planned Parenthood abortion facility: You may take the Blue Line from the Ledbetter Station, 2006 E. Ledbetter Drive at Lancaster, or the Red Line from the Westmoreland Station, 2646 S. Westmoreland Road at Illinois Ave, to the Peal Arts Stations. (Free public parking available at Ledbetter and Westmoreland Stations.)
For further information you may contact DART #214-979-1111 for fees and schedules or visit www.dart.org.