I testify to the following:
- I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life-Dallas campaign.
- I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all abortion center employees, volunteers, and customers.
- I understand that acting in a violent or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life-Dallas campaign.
- I am in no way associated with Planned Parenthood or its affiliates, or any other abortion or abortion-referral facility, as an employee, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise.
While standing in the public right-of-way in front of the abortion center site:
- I will not obstruct the driveways or sidewalk.
- I will not litter on the public right of way.
- I will not display any graphic or politically partisan signs or flags.
- I will not display any signs or flags unrelated to prayer or pregnancy / healing assistance.
- I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil.
- I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse any abortion facility employee, volunteer, or customer.
- I will not vandalize private property.
- I will cooperate with local city authorities.