We strongly encourage March attendees to use DART. It is an easy and cost efficient way to get to the March for Life events.
One-Day DART pass can be purchased.
Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe – Pearl/Arts District Station
(Gathering location for March for Life, Procession of Roses, Roe Memorial Mass)
Saint Jude's Chapel - Akard Station
(Location for Youth For Life Rally)
March for Life Rally - Akard Station
(Ending location of the March)
- System Map
- Station Lists (with addresses and parking availability)
Free parking is available at the nearby Mockingbird Station, 5465 E. Mockingbird Lane at Central, with Red and Blue lines running directly to all stations listed above.
Please note: The walk from each station to the location is as follows:
- Pearl/Arts Station to Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe is 0.3 miles
- Akard Station to Saint Jude Chapel is .02 miles (St. Jude is 0.5 miles to the Cathedral)
- Akard Station to Earle Cabell Federal Building (Rally) is 0.3 miles
For those persons attending the rosary:
- At Southwestern abortion facility: You may take the Red line from the Park Station, 8169 Park Lane at Greenville (free public parking is available) to the Pearl/Arts Station or take the Orange Line from the Park Station to the Pearl/Arts Station
- At Planned Parenthood abortion facility: You may take the Blue Line from the Ledbetter Station, 2006 E. Ledbetter Drive at Lancaster, or the Red Line from the Westmoreland Station, 2646 S. Westmoreland Road at Illinois Ave, to the Peal Arts Stations. (Free public parking available at Ledbetter and Westmoreland Stations.)
For further information you may contact DART #214-979-1111 for fees and schedules or visit www.dart.org.