Bishop's Pro-Life Dinner
Every year we need an army of youth volunteers accompanied with safe environment-cleared adults to make the Bishop's Pro-Life Dinner a success. This annual event is an excellent opportunity for youth to earn service hours, meet teens from across the Diocese of Dallas, and gain a greater respect for the dignity of life.
How to Sign Up:
- Decide if you will volunteer during the day shift or evening shift.
- Day Volunteers: Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers may apply to volunteer between the hours of 9 am - 12 pm. (tickets to dinner not included)
- Evening Volunteers: High School and College students may apply to volunteer during the dinner (4:00 pm to approx. 10:30 pm, table purchase required*).
- Adult volunteers age 21+ are needed for coordination of the youth.
- Complete the application form below.
- Complete the general release and code of conduct forms.
Each student volunteering is required to complete both the following forms and turn them in when they arrive to volunteer
- *For evening high school volunteers only:
Reserve a Youth Volunteer Table
- Evening volunteers must come as a group with a youth volunteer table purchase for the dinner, accompanied by at least two safe environment adults ($750 / table of 8 youth and 2 chaperones).
- Email Maddie Brown at to request a table.
- Once approved complete payment for the table at the private link provided on the confirmation page upon submitting the form below. You can also provide payment via check to the following address: Catholic Pro-Life Community, Att: YFL Student Volunteers, 14675 Midway Rd., Ste 121, Addison, TX 75001
All volunteers are required to be accompanied by a safe environment cleared adult. Chaperones must be 21+. Adults age 18-20 do not count as chaperones. Evening volunteers must provide at least two chaperones per table.
Please ask the parish or school where your chaperones are cleared to provide written verification of the latest date for the Criminal Background Check (CBC) and the latest date for Safe Environment training indicating their status. This information must be provided for each person 18 or older in your group volunteering or chaperoning. If all chaperones are from the same parish/school you may use one Safe Environment Verification Form. prolifedallas.org/volunteerform
You may also fax or scan adult forms to CPLC Elaine Wood at 972-385-3851 or e-mail to .
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions. Or Contact Youth For Life at or call our offices at 972-267-5433.