Your Grocery Purchases at Kroger, Albertsons, or Tom Thumb Can Now Benefit the CPLC!
The Catholic Pro-Life Committee is now enrolled in the Kroger stores’ Neighbor to Neighbor program, Albertsons' Community Partners program, and the Tom Thumb stores’ Good Neighbor program. This means the CPLC is eligible to receive a percentage of the stores’ annual donations to Texas charities!
But we can’t do it without you – so here’s how you can help:
Complete the steps below, and then every time you shop, a portion of your eligible purchases will be contributed to the CPLC fund, which will support our nine life-saving ministries. It’s that easy!
*On August 1, current members of the Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor Program will need to renew their registrations*
Online instructions for krogercommunityrewards.com:
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box. Past customers must also renew their registration online.
- You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- You will update or confirm information.
- You will enter your NPO number (90511) and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of the information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Start by printing and taking the Temporary Community Partners Card with you the next time you go shopping at your neighborhood Albertsons.
Each time you shop, ask the cashier to scan your Community Partners card, which is specific to the CPLC.
*Permanent Community Partner cards are being provided to the CPLC. If you prefer to have the actual card, please call Tamara Baril at 214-842-1100 and she’ll mail one to you, or you can come by the CPLC office to pick one up! Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Link your Tom Thumb card to the CPLC by filling out the Good Neighbor Program application available here and turning it in at the Customer Service booth at any Tom Thumb store. The CPLC number you will need to connect your card through the application is: 12776.
Have the cashier scan your Tom Thumb card each time you shop.
Thank you for going this extra step to save babies through your support of the Catholic Pro-Life Committee!