Volunteers are needed in various ways both leading up to, during, and after the event. Day of assistance does not include a program ticket but does provide a meal if assisting throughout the evening. To apply as a volunteer please complete the form below indicating your availability and preferences.
HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS
Earn service hours, meet local pro-life teens, and gain a greater respect for the dignity of life by volunteering at the dinner! All youth interested in volunteering will need to apply and be accompanied by a diocesan safe environment cleared chaperone.
Pre-event volunteers are able to choose as many volunteer categories as they feel comfortable taking on.
- PHONE CALLERS - Make calls from your home or within our office in Addison. Flexible schedule. Once or twice a week throughout throughout March & April.
- COURIERS - Assist with various deliveries to parishes throughout the diocese.
- PROMOTIONS - Visit various parish group meetings to provide information about the dinner, encourage attendance, provide flyers, and sell Dinner and raffle tickets. Talking points and materials will be provided.
- RAFFLE TICKET SALES - Pick up tickets to sell to friends & family, at your workplace, church, etc. Packets with instructions and talking points can be mailed or picked up in Addison.
- TRANSPORTATION & SET-UP - April 30, help prep and transport materials from our offices to the venue and/or assist in the ballroom set up. (Involves carrying items; a vehicle, preferably a truck/SUV, to transport items is welcome.)
Volunteers interested in assisting with day-of-event tasks will need to choose one category to assist in.
- HOSPITALITY - Assist with check-in, greeting guests, and providing directions.
- RAFFLE TICKET SALES - Assist with Raffle Ticket sales in the lobby prior to and during the program.
- LOBBY ACTIVITIES – Assist with donations and sales at lobby activity tables, including Wine & Jewelry Pulls, and Heads & Tails.
- PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS - Assist as a table ambassador or live auction spotter during the program (approximately 30-minute commitment before the keynote address).
- TEAR DOWN & TRANSPORTATION - Help tear down and pack items after the event and/or transport materials back to the CPLC office. (Involves carrying items; availability of a truck / SUV to transport items is welcome.)
- MISCELLANEOUS TASKS - You name it, and we could probably use your help!