Pray a Holy Hour for Life
“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
October is the month of the Rosary and Respect Life. Join us as we pray together throughout thirty-one days of the month.
For decades, volunteers have prayed before Dallas abortion centers. Your prayers are still needed! This year, let’s spend time in front of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Starting now, you can sign up using the form below to volunteer for as many Holy Hours as you would like.
Abortion may be over in Texas, but we don’t want it to come back! And we want it to end in the rest of the United States. We want it to disappear from the face of the earth!
Right now, our churches are under attack, and pregnancy help centers are being vandalized or worse across twenty-six states, including Texas.
- God has answered almost fifty years of prayer with the overturn of Roe v. Wade!
- Over 55,000 Texas babies have been saved since the Heartbeat Bill was enacted last year!
- State abortion centers have closed or are for sale!
Prayer will always work!
- We have the opportunity in November to Vote Pro-Life and pray that others will join us!
- We need to pray for the election of pro-life leaders, for defense of the family, marriage, religious freedom, protection for our children, and to win ongoing battles for life!
- We should remember unborn lives lost, and men and women continuing to suffer from the pain of abortion!
- pray individually,
- sign up your prayer group, or
- enlist your parish to join us in October!
Do you need to find an Adoration Chapel? The Diocese of Dallas has information here.
Please join in community with other prayer volunteers and in union with God.
If you are a Respect Life Leader or group leader and your parish would like to adopt a day of prayer, click here.