Learn to Save a Life
Every day that the three Dallas abortion facilities are open, we have missionary sidewalk counselors and prayer partners out on the sidewalks in front of these abortion facilities to offer hope, healing, and loving alternatives to abortion to the women and men entering.
Cooperating with the grace of God, our trained sidewalk counselors have helped save more than 10,000 babies since 1997. That's about one baby each day!
ATTEND A TRAINING
Our one-day training is held at the CPLC office in Addison once a year at the beginning of summer. It is offered in both English and Spanish. All volunteers are required to take the “safe environment” training offered for anyone in the parish who ministers to the young or vulnerable. The training utilizes the peaceful, prayerful, and loving method developed by Msgr. Phillip Reilly, founder of the "Helpers of God's Precious Infants." You will learn how to:
- implement effective sidewalk counseling techniques
- create a prayerful presence at the abortion center
- offer assistance to a post-abortive woman/man and help lead her/him back to God
- maintain a peaceful, non-threatening atmosphere
- convert the mother's/father's heart and thereby save the life of the child
Intern with Us
If you are a college student 18+ interested in defending life as a sidewalk counselor, multiple paid internships are available each summer. Click here for more info.
| 972-267-LIFE (5433)
Pregnant? Confused? We can help.
www.projectgabrieldallas.org | 214-466-9769