Catholic Charities of Dallas Adoption Services
On-Call 24/7: 214-557-5286
Make an Appointment: 214-526-2772
The Infant Adoption Program serves couples wanting to adopt a child from ages newborn to six months. This program practices open adoption and children are placed voluntarily by their birth parents.
The Finally Home Adoption Program places children ages three and older who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect with loving families through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Some of these children have medical needs or are large sibling groups. More information here.
Additional Adoption Agencies:
|Life Tree Adoption Agency
5220 Spring Valley Rd., Ste 550
Dallas, Texas 75254
|Chosen Child Adoption Services
501 Pine Tree Rd
Longview, TX 75604
Links and Resources
Adoption is a wonderful gift. Though sometimes portrayed in negative ways by the media, most experiences of adoption are beautiful love stories — such as the ones shared below:
- Novena to St. Joseph: For Those on the Path of Adoption
- An Adoption Love Story
- A Family in Service of Life: An Adoption Story
- The Blessing Of “Unanswered Prayers”: An Adoption Story
Birth mother and adoptive family resource.
- Adoption Stories (testimonies, videos, letters, etc.)
- Adoption Frequently Asked Questions
- Post-Adoption Support Resources
- Family Thankful for Blessing of Adopted Child, Texas Catholic
- Sample Prayer Services (adopted from Diocese of Covington Social Services)