The Gabriel Team
Project Gabriel is an outreach ministry with key individuals at diocesan and parish levels.
- Pastor - agrees to the presence of a Project Gabriel sign on parish property and acts as a spiritual advisor to the parish Angels and Gabriel mothers
- Project Gabriel Ministry Director - manages ministry, trains Gabriel Angels, promotes Project Gabriel awareness, and acts as liaison to parishes and other groups.
- Gabriel Angel Assistant - assists in pairing the Gabriel Angels with mothers and helps recruit and train Angels
- Project Gabriel Resource Coordinator - researches community resources for mothers and facilitates material assistance for Gabriel Moms
- Parish Coordinator - supports the work of Project Gabriel through awareness, prayer, education, and fundraising assistance.
- Parenting Options Advisor - meets with Gabriel mothers to discuss possible adoption and parenting plans
- GEMS Coordinator - coordinates instructional modules for post-Gabriel mothers
- GEMS Coaches - mentors candidates on their journey to graduation from the GEMS Academy
- Pregnancy Resource Centers:
- Adoption Services:
- Maternity Homes
- Additional Resources